USMCA CERTIFIED MOTOCROSS COACH
The U.S. Motorcycle Coaching Association was created to grow the sport of motorcycling through quality coaching of new and returning riders. USMCA Certified Coaches have completed the core content, agreed to uphold the USMCA Values and Code of Conduct, passed a national-level background check, completed Abuse Prevention training, become certified in basic AHA or Red Cross First Aid and CPR, and taken a step towards the management of concussions and how to detect signs for heat illness and cardiac arrest.
Grow the sport of motorcycling.
- Excellence in Mentoring
- A Lifelong Passion for the Sport of Motorcycling
CODE OF CONDUCT
The United States Motorcycle Coaching Association has developed a Code of Conduct to ensure that USMCA certified coaches teach in a safe, efficient, and professional manner. To this end, USMCA coaches shall keep in mind:
- It is a privilege, not a right, to be a USMCA Certified Coach.
- USMCA Coaches must meet qualifications which include endorsement and acceptance into the USMCA by certified peers. USMCA Coaches must renew their qualifications on a regular basis and remain in good standing with the USMCA.
- USMCA Coaches always strive to help their customers enjoy the sport of motorcycling in a safe and respectful manner, and to develop a life-long passion for the sport of motorcycling.
- USMCA Coaches ‘practice what they preach’ and always lead by example, on and off the motorcycle, and on and off the track.
- USMCA Coaches always conduct themselves according to the USMCA’s Core Values.
- USMCA Coaches always display and foster sportsmanlike conduct.
- USMCA Coaches demonstrate courtesy and good manners, act maturely and responsibly, and refrain from using profane or abusive language, and abstain from illegal or excessive use of alcohol or use of illegal or banned drugs.
- USMCA Coaches strive to help their customers become more skilled and proficient riders, as they gain increased experience so that they may enjoy motorcycling for life.
I take coaching & mentoring other riders very seriously, so being a USMCA Certified Coach is just another way I can help you become a safer, faster, and more controlled motocross rider.