RFMX SCHOOL TRAINING INFO
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT
- At RFMX, it is our desire to help you become a more controlled, safer, & confident rider while helping you increase your speed and reach your motocross goals.
- All of our classes are semi private classes. In our Midwest Classes, we take up to 5 riders per class, and in our California Classes we only take 4 riders to ensure that each individual riders gets the attention they need.
- We teach riders of all levels and of all ages, though our monthly schools focus more on basic fundamentals of riding techniques. Riders of all levels beginner/intermediate/advanced can benefit from our training programs.
- Midwest Classes are 5 hours long. They begin at 9am and go until 2pm with a short break for lunch.
- Cali Classes are 4.5 hours long. They begin at 9am and go until 1:30pm with a short break for lunch.
- We focus on building a strong foundation of the basic riding techniques: Correct body positions, balance and breaking drills, proper throttle and clutch control, etc.
- The track will also be broken down into different zones focusing on the obstacles of each zone. (jumps, whoops, rhythms sections, corners, ruts, lines, etc.)
- We also will work on starts and you will have some time to free ride at the end of the day so you can work on what you have learned during class.
- Not only do we care about safety & skill on the bike, we care about character off the bike and always try to encourage integrity and sportsmanship in our schools.
You will receive an email before class with the training schedule for the day, plus we will send you any release of liability waivers or proof of insurance forms you will need to fill out for each specific class.
BAD WEATHER POLICY
- RFMX will be in quick contact with you about any weather or other issues that may affect the training school, so we can all adjust accordingly.
- If there is bad weather, or the track is too muddy to ride, we will try and push the school to the next day.
- If we are unable to do class that day, or you are unable to, we can push your spot to the next months class or give you a full refund.
- If any class has to be canceled due to weather, you will receive 100% of your money back guarantee.
- If you are unable to make it to an already purchased RFMX School, you can cancel up to two weeks before your scheduled school date to receive a full refund or move your training to another date. Please contact us as soon as you know you won't be able to attend.
- If you have to cancel within two weeks of your scheduled class, we will give you the option to move your training to a future RFMX School.
- Midwest Track 1 (recommended if you are a beginner rider): Located in Basher, Kansas (slightly easier than track 2).
- Midwest Track 2: Located in Hillsdale, Kansas. (Slightly more advanced than Track 1)
- California Track: Fox Raceway in Pala, California. Note: You will need to pay a gate fee upon arriving & we will give you direction about where to meet.
If you have any other questions, we would love to answer them for you. Please email us on our Contact Page.
We look forward to being a part of your motocross journey and helping you to reach your goals, on and off the bike.
Thank you for considering RFMX,