RFMX MOTOCROSS TRAINING INFO
WHAT WE DO & HOW WE DO IT
- Do you desire to take your riding skills to the next level? Well let RFMX take you there!
- At RFMX, it is our desire to help you become a more controlled, safer, & confident rider while helping you increase your speed and reach all your motocross goals.
- Motocross Training is available in two ways: Private, one-on one coaching & small group classes.
- Small Group Classes are semi-private classes with 2-3 riders in each class to ensure that each individual riders gets the attention they need.
- Small Group Training is $150 per rider. Click here to sign up today.
- Private, One-on-one Coaching is $200 per session, though rates are discounted with multiple private sessions. Click here to sign up today.
- We teach riders of all levels and of all ages. Riders of all levels beginner/intermediate/advanced can benefit from our training programs.
- We focus on building a strong foundation of the basic riding techniques: Correct body positions, balance and breaking drills, proper throttle and clutch control, etc.
- The track will also be broken down into different zones focusing on excelling in the obstacles each zone brings. (jumps, whoops, rhythms sections, corners, ruts, lines, etc.)
- We also will work on starts and you will have some time to free ride at the end of the day so you can work on what you have learned during class.
- Not only do we care about safety & skill on the bike, we care about character off the bike and always try to encourage integrity and sportsmanship.
- I am also a USMCA Certified Coach, so to find out more about what that means, click here.
- All Motocross Training will be held in the Kansas City area. Will specify when traveling to a different location like Southern California & that is available.
- Each student will also receive a 20% off discount code for RFMX Moto Merch. You will receive that on the day of training.
- If there is bad weather, RFMX will be in quick contact with you about any weather or other issues that may affect your scheduled training, so we can all adjust accordingly. If needed, we will simply reschedule another time that works for everyone.
If you have any other questions, we would love to answer them for you. Please email us on our Contact Page.
We look forward to being a part of your motocross journey and helping you to reach your goals, on and off the bike.
Thank you for considering RFMX,