HOW TO DO A WHEELIE ON A DIRTBIKE!
Have you ever wanted to know how to do a wheelie on a dirt bike? Well this week, Ronnie Faisst will be teaching you how to do a slow controlled wheelie on a dirt bike.
No matter what type of motocross riding you're doing, having the ability to get the front end off the ground is always helpful and makes it look like you can do some cool dirt bike tricks. And YOU can do it yourself with these easy steps for a moto wheelie. So check out the video here or watch it below, and make sure to subscribe to the RFMX Youtube Channel for new MX tips every week!
Also, here is the info if you want to get Ronnie's sick Moto Kit from the video for yourself!
- Helmet: Fox Racing Idol V3 in Light Grey and Red
- Goggles: Spy Foundation Moto Goggles with Smoke & Red Spectra
- Moto gear: Shift Racing Jersey & Pants in Light Grey
- Gloves: Red Shift Black Label Air Gloves
- Boots: Flame Red Fox Racing Instinct Boots
- Knee Braces: Asterisk Carbon Fiber Knee Braces & Knee Brace Pants
- Bike Graphics Kit: Faisst 26 Replica Graphics Kit
And don't forget to get your MOTO MERCH