HOW TO RIDE A DIRT BIKE WITH A CLUTCH! (For Beginners)
Have you ever wanted to start riding motocross but you just don't know how to do work all the controls on a dirt bike?
Well this week, MX coach Ronnie Faisst will teach you some helpful tips on how to ride a dirt bike with a clutch for beginners! You will learn how to set up all of your levers and controls including your handlebars, front brake, throttle, rear brake, and shifter so you can be confident in how your bike is set up.
So whether you are just looking in to how to ride motocross, or you want to get your first dirt bike, this video will be a help to you! You can watch it here or down below, and make sure to subscribe to the RFMX YouTube Channel to get weekly moto tips & tricks.
Also, here is the info if you want to get Ronnie's sick Moto Kit from the video for yourself!
- Helmet: Fox Racing Idol V3 in Light Grey and Red
- Goggles: Spy Foundation Moto Goggles Red Spectra or Showtime
- Moto gear: Shift Racing Jersey & Pants in Blue
- Gloves: Red Shift Black Label Air Gloves
- Boots: White Fox Racing Instinct Boots
- Knee Braces: Asterisk Carbon Fiber Knee Braces & Knee Brace Pants
- Bike Graphics Kit: Faisst 26 Replica Graphics Kit